With crushed black mustard seeds, frankinsence + myrhh gum and cedarwood.
Greenwash believe in the transformative power of a hot bath - on a physical, mental, and even spiritual level. Guided by principles of Chinese medicine, herbalism, and aromatherapy, we have sourced the most powerful, active ingredients to create our range of four bath soaks from an exceptional blend of salts + botanicals + essential oils.
Each salt is remarkable in its own right, possessing its own distinctive character and purpose to help you achieve your wellness goals.
SALTS & MINERALS
Food grade Epsom salts that have been sustainably extracted (to a very high quality specification) from geological underground deposits in Germany, one of the few countries where naturally occurring and derived Epsom Salts can be found. Most Epsom Salts on the market are artificially manufactured in China
Organic black mustard seeds, frankincense and myrrh gum, organic Tasmanian oats
THE ESSENTIAL OILS
Cedarwood Atlas, Cubeb, Bergamot
- warms the body; mustard has been used traditionally to relieve clogged sinuses during cold;
- stimulates the sweat glands; opens the pores and helps the body rid itself of toxins;
- aids circulation, oxygenation, detoxification and purification;
- by drawing the blood to the skin surface, mustard can help to relieve headache, achy feet and muscle cramps;
- uplifting and restorative.
Regular bottle is 160 grams and we suggest that you use its entire content for one trip (one bath that is).
It will give you the most amazing and therapeutic experience indeed!
However, you can stretch the pleasure and enjoy multiple baths from one bottle.